A few notes from our latest adventure in the Deep South
posted by Mel at 11:49 PM
I hope you washed your hands thoroughly afterwards. The Today show had a piece just the other day on kids getting e.coli from a petting zoo.This post is meant as an example to show the MAJOR differences between the two Venable sisters' outlook on life. :)Hope you are both doing well. I can't wait for you to get home, although I know it will be tough to say goodbye to Queeda.Love you,Fancy
That ANIMAL has been, like, OUTSIDE! You don't know where it's been. Next thing you know, you'll be wanting to, like, cut open DEAD people and stuff.Love, Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
I hope you washed your hands thoroughly afterwards. The Today show had a piece just the other day on kids getting e.coli from a petting zoo.
This post is meant as an example to show the MAJOR differences between the two Venable sisters' outlook on life. :)
Hope you are both doing well. I can't wait for you to get home, although I know it will be tough to say goodbye to Queeda.
Love you,
Fancy
That ANIMAL has been, like, OUTSIDE! You don't know where it's been. Next thing you know, you'll be wanting to, like, cut open DEAD people and stuff.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home