Tech Support
I was raving about my new digital camera (a Canon A85) and its company's excellent customer service today at a bridal shower I went to. I was also obnoxiously taking pictures, promising to send the guests a link to my ofoto albums. Lo and behold, upon attempting to upload albums today, I find that I need to be an "administrator" on this computer to accomplish my goal. My dad seems to think that the computer needs to be Mel-proofed. He's probably right, but we should also examine our "trust issues" in this relationship...
It's looking like I'm getting the hang of posting individual pics to this blog, though, but I might want to look into composition and technique and all. For example, the following picture seems a little dark and as if there's some irrelevant negative space around the VERY important people in it.
Mom and Dad left for Kiev on Friday so we had our good-byes then. I hope that they make it out of there relatively unscathed because from what I heard on the news today there's some civil unrest happening over the recent election run-off. Sound familiar?
In other news, there's now another person who can post on this site..."Lt. Bob," hmmm, who could that be? Since it took him at least two weeks to get his act together and sign on, I wonder how long it'll take him to actually make a post? Of course comments from anyone are welcome at all times.
Peace out.
It's looking like I'm getting the hang of posting individual pics to this blog, though, but I might want to look into composition and technique and all. For example, the following picture seems a little dark and as if there's some irrelevant negative space around the VERY important people in it.
Mom and Dad left for Kiev on Friday so we had our good-byes then. I hope that they make it out of there relatively unscathed because from what I heard on the news today there's some civil unrest happening over the recent election run-off. Sound familiar?
In other news, there's now another person who can post on this site..."Lt. Bob," hmmm, who could that be? Since it took him at least two weeks to get his act together and sign on, I wonder how long it'll take him to actually make a post? Of course comments from anyone are welcome at all times.
Peace out.
2 Comments:
Regards my computer, my motto is, "Trust, but don't."
The Ukraines... now THEY know how to hold an election. Two days prior, the incumbent held a military parade. Thousands of personnel with menacing gear, just daring the electorate to vote for the challenger. Ahhhh...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home