Sham on
My cousin Ben recently told me that he was going to devote more time to "rocking out," i.e. cranking music up really loudly in his car. Way to go, expressing your caucasian upper middle class rage.
I promised myself (and my friends) that I wouldn't do this--start a blog. It's one thing to send your insignificant musings out to a select group, another entirely to have it up for all of cyberspace to read, along with opinions of last night's debates.
Hope you enjoy and check in to see how we're doing on our escapades. This will be an opportunity for us to grow more computer-handy with posting pictures, etc. More to come, homeslices.
Thanks for stopping by.
I promised myself (and my friends) that I wouldn't do this--start a blog. It's one thing to send your insignificant musings out to a select group, another entirely to have it up for all of cyberspace to read, along with opinions of last night's debates.
Hope you enjoy and check in to see how we're doing on our escapades. This will be an opportunity for us to grow more computer-handy with posting pictures, etc. More to come, homeslices.
Thanks for stopping by.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home